***Multiple Property Claims Officer Jobs Available with an Immediate Start***
We have been engaged by a highly respected insurance organisation to assist them in sourcing multiple Experienced Property Claims Consultants to join their teams due to an influx of work.
These roles are Contract Opportunities and we are keen to speak with people on Working Holiday Visas as well as Australian Permanent Residents/Citizens.
As an Property Claims Officer your duties will include –
- Accurate and efficient claim lodgement
- Liaising with claimants over the phone and in writing
- Ensuring claims database is maintained
- Following up on outstanding requirements
- Liaising with external providers and repairers
- Interpreting, editing and writing reports
Essential requirements –
- Strong experience managing Strata, Domestic or Commercial Property claims
- Experience managing claims from lodgement through to finalisation
- Experience writing and interpreting building reports is not essential but would be advantageous
- Effective communication, negotiation, dispute resolution and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to build a strong rapport with service providers and claimants
- Ability to take ownership while working to tight deadlines
- Experience dealing with high volumes work and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Effective and professional communication skills with the ability to deal with a variety of clients
- Customer focused attitude with the ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
To be considered for these Immediately Available Property Claims Jobs please submit your resume online Now!