- Permanent / Full Time
An opportunity presents itself for a HR Coordinator to join a reputable Third Party Claims company, in the heart of Sydney CBD.
Providing HR administration support across the business and to the HR, L&D and Recruitment Team, whilst assisting with Return to Work
(RTW) coordination and HR projects, as required.
Managing the HR Health and Wellbeing Calendar and actively drive Employee Engagement Initiatives.
This is in a fast-paced environment, the successful candidate needs to be extremely structured with high attention to detail, customer service centric, engaging and interested in a career within HR.
• 2 years experience in HR administration or similar preferred
• Experienced in recruitment administration and support
• Understanding and experience in the practice of HR policies and principles, awards and relevant legislation will be beneficial
• Experienced in working with MS Office – Essential
• Experienced in working with HRIS – Preferred
• Tertiary qualifications in HR/IR or similar is desirable
• High attention to detail
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply through the link or contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0402434519