We are looking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketer to join our team.
We are looking for an individual who has all the skills and experience required to meet the essential competencies outlined in the role profile. If you meet these competencies, or if you're a Marketing Assistant looking for your big opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
We believe in collaboration and team work, as such this role will be predominately office based but with the opportunity for some hybrid flexible working.
Its also autonomous as such you will need to be a driven individual who can plan and work with your colleagues, the main duties will include developing a cross-platform social content strategy that supports our company objectives. Contribute to the planning and development of the Digital Marketing Strategy and responsible for its implementation across digital platforms. Promotion of colleague news, company news, values, and culture internally and via external sites such as LinkedIn. Develop and maintain the company websites and participation in marketing projects. Principal responsibilities:
- Creation of social content including the creation of articles, social media, and press relations.
- Develop and maintain company websites, including managing rebuilds and updates, copywriting.
- Create and coordinate distribution of all digital marketing communications
- Participation in projects as directed by the Line Manager.
- Creation of corporate documents and product literature, liaison with third parties to ensure conformance with house style guidelines
- Coordination of all exhibition and events liaison with senior colleagues and promotion of attendance
- An in-depth understanding of digital marketing communication channels and techniques.
- Experience in implementing and managing digital and content strategies across social media platforms.
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills.
- Experience in website management, including briefing and liaising with external agencies.
- Effective time management and delivery of projects within agreed timescales.
- A creative approach and an ability to work on own initiative.
- A team player with a professional and positive attitude.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you have the relevant attributes and experience please apply now.