Are you immediately available and have Insurance Claims experience?
Due to an increase in claim volumes our client has multiple opportunities for Claims Officers.
You will join a fun and fast paced team where you will be responsible for taking initial notification of property claims while liaising with claimants over the phone and managing their claim through the approved process as smoothly as possible.
The most important things we are looking for are –
- Customer focused attitude.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Property claims experience is a big bonus.
As a Claims Consultant you will be responsible for managing domestic property claims, liaising with claimants over the phone and in writing.
Your duties will include –
- Lodging claims.
- Liaising with claimants, repairers, other insurers, loss adjusters and third parties.
- Managing claims through to settlement.
- Processing payments.
- Assessing and writing reports.
What we are looking for –
- Previous insurance claims management experience ideally in property claims but all insurance claims experience will be considered.
- First class verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focused approach and attitude.
- Proven ability to think outside the box and work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Team focused attitude.
- Previous experience working in a high-volume environment.
- Immediately available or on a short notice period as these roles are available now and are fixed term contracts.
Please submit your resume on line now for immediate consideration. Please be advised that only successful applicants will be contacted.