Our client is expanding and seeking a number of Claims Consultants to join their Property Claims Teams. You will join a customer focused organisation which can offer long term career progression and educational assistance.
The most important things we are looking for are –
- Customer focused attitude.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Property claims experience is a big bonus.
As a Claims Consultant you will be responsible for managing domestic property claims, liaising with claimants over the phone and in writing.
Your duties will include –
- Lodging claims.
- Liaising with claimants, repairers, other insurers, loss adjusters and third parties.
- Managing claims through to settlement.
- Processing payments.
- Assessing and writing reports.
What we are looking for –
- Previous insurance claims management experience ideally in property claims.
- First class verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focused approach and attitude.
- Proven ability to think outside the box and work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Team focused attitude.
- Previous experience working in a high-volume environment.
- Immediately available or on a short notice period as these roles are available now and are fixed term contracts.
Submit your resume online now as these opportunities will not be available for long or should you wish to enquire further, please contact Karla on 0416 968 010.