Assistant Account Executive
- Permanent / Full Time
Assistant Account Executive.
If you are looking for a change of culture and lifestyle from city based work, here is your opportunity! Ongoing training and support will be provided to enhance the role through a career path to Insurance Broking as an Account Executive with an award-winning brokerage, specialising in Detailed Analysis and Personalised Advice.
The position, working from a modern office environment, will involve;
- Personal Assistance
- Processing of transactions
- Claims Management
- Customer Service (written and verbal communication) with Clients and Insurers
- Organising the office calendar and appointments
- File management and internal compliance processes
- Input and assistance in new business opportunity preparations
- Input and recommendations for improvements to systems, compliance and operations
- Responsibility for Domestic Insurance
- Debtor Management
Applicants will preferably;
- Be Tier 1 Qualified
- Be highly organised with attention to detail and accuracy -Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have sound knowledge of core insurer product offerings
- Be competent with the full Microsoft Office suite -Have proven experience in a similar role in the General Insurance/Broking Industry
- Be highly motivated
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply via the link, call Xavier Tresidder on 0426861733, or email your resume to email@example.com.