Roles available for application are; Assistant Account Executive, Account Executive & Senior Account Executive. Contract & Perm vacancies.
2 roles in the Affinity, Film & Entertainment team at a global leading Broker.
1 role in the SME GI team at a Steadfast local brokerage. 6 month FTC.
1 role in the high net-worth Marine team at an unrivalled specialist agency.
- Global leading brokerage / local leading brokerage
- Scope to progress & diversify in all roles advertised
- Competitive market salary packages on offer for all requirements
These roles are for people looking to curve out their career in the Insurance industry working for either a global leading brokerage or local legendary players. You would ideally have had some experience across client services & administrative capacities, as well as carrying confidence in your competencies across GI SME, Affinity, Entertainment & Film or Marine product offerings however, we live in a far from ideal world & therefore, I encourage anyone across all industry lines to apply - General Insurance backgrounds are preferred.
- Servicing a book of clients across the Affinity, Film & Entertainment team.
- Servicing a book across General Insurance SME.
- Servicing a book across Marine risks.
- Management/development of a portfolio of business with an emphasis on service.
- Processing of new business, renewals, and policy maintenance.
- Preparation of quotations, negotiations with underwriters, preparation of reports.
- Development of future opportunities through interaction with existing clients, including/and actively seeking opportunities for new business.
- Client Relationship management.
GOOD TO HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists.
- Broad knowledge of general lines of insurance with a focus on P&C Insurance.
- Exhibit sales orientated behaviours, defined by other senior leaders as; motivated, tenacious, focused, technically skilled, proactive, and accountable.
- Ability to administer & process Commercial, Corporate & broader General Insurance products.
- Ideally someone who has had 12 months + insurance administration / client services experience.
- Tier 1 or Tier 2.
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills and is driven to help a business grow.
Moving very quickly on all these resource requirements, apply if you are considering a career change & challenge in the Insurance market or refer a friend for a referral reward!
Email to apply or for more information - email@example.com