Our client is a well-known and respected broker with a large national presence. You will join a small yet high performing team in their Brisbane office as an Account Executive where you will be responsible for managing and expanding an existing book of mid-sized clients. This is an exciting opportunity to continue an already successful career with an organisation where you will be afforded long term growth and career progression.
In the role of Account Executive, you will be responsible for the management of a book of existing clients ensuring their business is retained while identifying opportunities to increase their business. This is book is ripe for expansion and will require an experienced broking professional who is strong in account management and business development.
Your main duties will include –
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients
- Process renewals, endorsements and cancellations
- Actively identify and develop opportunities for expansion
- Liaise with underwriters while maintaining and building strong industry relationships
- Regular face to face client meetings
Essential Requirements –
- A number of years’ experience in an Insurance Account Management or Account Executive role
- Proven ability to effectively and profitably manage an existing portfolio of insurance clients
- Strong business development experience
- Strong product knowledge across business packages
- Tier 1
- Previous client facing experience
If this is a role you are interested in and you have the required experience, please submit your online or contact Karla on 0416 968 email@example.com for a confidential chat.